Saturday, October 19, 2013

Building Frenzy


It's been a busy building week. I made a tree with foliage for the first time. It took forever as hand adjusting the leaves was a tedious process -- especially since I couldn't get the texture to be invisible on the model in Blender - only in the texture pane. Who knows?

But the new patio adds lots of class to the ChiC buildings shop. On Friday I finished the bus shelter and bench. I even figured out how to add two animations to the bench; I used logic and not a tutorial so felt very proud of myself.

I finished up The Village which is a very moody build. There is a mystery to solve if one cares to wander and read.

I especially like the graveyard which is all new to CP. Books, rocks and grasses were all new builds. The church had its beginnings in a previously saved file, but the pews and podium were made for this environment.

I attended the new user meeting earlier in the week and met Cyn and a few others. Cyn and I agreed that HAIR and SHOES were two important needs at CP. We were not in agreement WHICH should be at the top of the list *wink*.


I also made my first custom sky and some new chairs with customizers built in. Progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment