Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fashion Frenzy

Hard to believe but the stars finally aligned and I made a wearable. It certainly isn't up to the standards of the folks I blog for on "the other grid" *wink*, but relatively? Yep, it works for me.

Easy color change and I made a belt to go with.

On the way to Jumpsuitville (there was a time when the typist lived in these rather than leggings and tees) I made some sleek and shiny leggings which will pair nicely with tops.

LOTS of things on my "todo" list.


A couple more new hairs appeared in my inventory this week and I redid Helga a bit. Marcy is my favorite so far but I imagine she will be usurped by another style sometime soon.

I also made a long idle and it is SO nice not to be standing around like a zombie.

A friends pose and a camera prop with pose rounded out the animation work this week.

There have been many improvements at Cloud Party including the ability to upload double sided mesh (now in a planned way :D).




No comments:

Post a Comment