Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Long Way - 2 Months


Two months in with much accomplished, I am beginning to feel like "me". This may be my winter outfit as it took me more than a week to make -- if you count my very cool shearling boots that didn't make it into this shot.

Sweater and vest are ONE garment (no layering here at the moment). I added the earrings to my hair after finding that it was nearly impossible to even FIND a much enlarged earring, let alone move it (them) to the appropriate spots. So this works on a personal level.

Just for comparison, here I am on day one.



So very very VERY happy to have new hair.

It has definitely been fun and I have decidedly learned much -- more than I expected.

There is more to come.

I know not what.

But I am ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment